Leica iCON grade 42 can dramatically increase machine utilization, productivity and optimize material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with intuitive and powerful software.
The key to the Leica iCON grade system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Simply swap the 2D with the 3D panel or even transfer the panels between machines. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Increased productivity
Maximizes your machine utilization and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
Save time, setup and go in minutes. The iCON grade 42 system remembers all your settings
- Increased flexibility
Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
Easy removal of key components for overnight security. One docking station for all panels
Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability in the same control panel. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
Simple upgrade step to 3D – buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software only when you need it
- Reduced costs
Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks
Why be restricted to buying a complete dozer or grader system for each machine in your fleet? Leica Geosystems' unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability allows you to change from one configuration to another as the job demands.
Running in 3D mode today and 2D mode tomorrow? – Just switch operating modes.
Using the grader one day and your dozer the next? – Just transfer the control panel to the other machine.
If you are not sure you want to take the whole investment for a 3D control system today – then buy a 3D ready panel and upgrade later.
More advantages for increasing productivity:
- Contact-free control panel – no more bad connectors or broken cables
- Automatic Side-shift control for motorgraders with our unique Tri-Sonic or GPS/Tracker sensors. No more overcuts
- Create a reference surface with up to four slopes without a 3D design model
- Hold-Slope feature allows precise crown cuts and extending past breaklines when needed
- Unique mast-tilt compensation – no more rebenching of the motorgrader blade between cut and fine-grading passes
- Works with many current total stations and GPS sensors
- Automatic switch-off of system power when the control panel is removed. Machine specific setting are stored in the docking station
- Full support of iCON telematics services