Outstanding performance and flexibility
Leica iCON excavate 31 speeds up any excavating job and increases your digging accuracy and safety on site. The system provides you full control information in the cab, allowing you to create complex designs and profiles quickly and conveniently.
iCON excavate 31 is a fully upgradeable system. You can start with single grade operation and upgrade as needed to a full dual grade system by adding a rotation and tilt bucket sensor to your system. With an additional 3D control box and GNSS sensors you get a highly efficient 3D guidance solution that allows you excavate according to the 3D design model on your panel.
- 3.5 " Colour graphic display
- Simple user interface with intuitive graphics
- Function keys for instant access of important functions
- Selectable bucket reference point
- Cable-free control box. Easy snap-on/snap off mechanism
- Altitude warning – audible warning on selected height, useful for overhead cables and working under bridges and inside buildings.
- Interface to EZiDIG Buried Service Detector
- PowerDriller drilling function
- High-accuracy automatic dual slope and level control
- Realtime cut/fill indication on the graphic display
- No grade checking needed
- Maximise your machine utilization and return-on investment by getting right to grade the first time
- No more over excavations – dig to planned grade easily and accurately. Save material and fuel cost
- Use iCON excavate 31 on multiple machines in your fleet. PowerSnap allows you to interchange
control panels easily and rapidly as needed
- Fully scaleable system
- Audio and on-screen warning of buried services with connected EZiDIG sensor (available option)
- Easy vertical positioning of sheet piles with the unique PowerDriller function