Topcon's IS combines the best of two worlds, advanced imaging and high-accuracy surveying, incorporating real-time field imagery with spatial data. The IS's powerful functionality is controlled using Topcon's exclusive ImageMaster software that produces "photography with dimension", a revolutionary and cost effective alternative to laser scanning. Reality captured for results unimaginable.
Imaging Station Series Features:
- Photo Fieldbook - creates a 360° Photo Fieldbook. In seconds.
- IntelligentScan automatically recognizes significant features in the images. Its 20 pps scan rate is ideal for most applications, and its 2000m precision reflectorless range is tops in its class.
- ImageDrive lets you visually operate from the controller and easily switch from imaging to prism tracking.
- First with Independent Control to allow complete control from your computer, WiFi-equipped FC-2200, and other compatible devices.
- Integrated dual-camera array with wide-area and 30x scope view so you can zoom in on the detail you need.
A Robot at Heart…
The IS doesn't forsake its robotic roots. The IS has all the features of our GPT-9000A robotic total station and more.
Our 9000A series robotic system features sophisticated technology unique to Topcon– our one-touch quick lock feature that set the standard in robotic target acquisition has taken another step forward, with the sleek new RC-3 system. All 9000A series robotic systems offer reflectorless measurement superior to any other instrument available – capable of precision measurements at a mind-boggling 2000 meters! Packed with a wide variety of advanced technologies, the Topcon GPT-9000A series robotic total station demonstrates why Topcon continues to be the world's leader in precision survey instrumentation:
- Innovative, completely cable-free system design
- Superior X-TRAC™ Quick-Lock tracking technology
- Full-color, graphical Windows Mobile instrument & field controller interface
- The most advanced, longest range, and most powerful reflectorless technology available
- Integrated interference free 2.4 GHz SpSp robotic data communications
The X-TRAC 7 robotic system upgrade is now available for the IS instrument. This enhancement to firmware and software affects the robotic tracking, quick-lock, radios, and data collector performance.