Hiper V Dual Frequency GNSS Receiver
Compact, cable-free solution with Vanguard Technology for all GNSS positioning applications.
In a continued commitment to improving the productivity of positioning professionals, Topcon enhances the HiPer family of products by adding Vanguard Technology to the HiPer V. In the early 2000’s Topcon revolutionized GNSS receivers by integrating the design to be compact and light weight. Topcon continues the revolution with Vanguard technology.
- Vanguard Technology
- 226 "Universal" GNSS Channels for maximum flexibilty in GNSS signal tracking
- Compact system-on-chip, multicore design with small integration footprint
- L1/L2/L5 triple-frequency signal support
- L-Band signal demodulator
- Modernized multi-constellation support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Compass
- Reduced power consumption
- Comprehensive peripheral interface support
- Increased sensitivity for superior signal tracking in shaded environments
Topcon raises the standard once again by adding Vanguard Technology’s 226 channels and fence antenna into a versatile, configurable receiver, HiPer V. The additional channels and precision antenna element make RTK positioning faster and more productive than any other receiver on the market.
Vanguard technology is Topcon’s new, cutting edge 226-channel ASIC tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations and signals with superior performance, accuracy and sensitivity. Vanguards system-on-chip design enables multiple embedded cores and memory with comprehensive peripheral interface support increasing board-level flexibility and reliability while reducing integration complexity.
The ASIC supports the Linux runtime environment for custom application development further facilitating application specific workflows and simplifying hardware design. All of Vanguards features efficiently run on a compact footprint with reduced power consumption.
For specs click here.