Topcon's HiPer SR provides you the power to work through the toughest conditions all day long, and then some! It's Topcon's leading edge GNSS technology in a smart, compact, ultra-rugged package. With it's lightweight design and magnesium housing the HiPer SR is guaranteed to survive a 2m on the pole drop to concrete. And the sealed long-life power supply keeps you working for 15 hours between charges.
This completely integrated receiver operates cable free, with no antennas, battery doors, or connectors to worry about. Use a pair for an economical base and rover RTK solution or with Topcon's LongLink communication solution for the perfect small site-wide solution. Use HiPer SR on its own for static GNSS or add network functionality and cellular enabled controller to create the perfect network RTK rover. That's versatile performance!
The best part? HiPer SR will fit your budget just like it'll fit your jobs... With ease!
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design
- Completely integrated receiver, antenna, batteries, memory, and communications
- Superior multi-constellation Vanguard GNSS chipset
- Integrated multi-channel LongLinkTM communication technology
- Sealed battery providing over 15 hours of operation
- Priced to fit any budget
- Exceptional performance
- 4GB onboard memory
- Reduced MINTER display, with single-button operation
- Charging (serial and power) and USB ports only
It's all inside.